Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Robin's will build nest's anywhere!

After being away on holidays for 2 weeks we come home to find that we have a new family of Robin's. You would think that my son's being home and them collecting the mail and newspaper from the mailbox that they would have seen this and stopped them from building a nest right outside our front door. Instead they are as blind as bats!!!
Now I am going to have to warn everyone that comes over that we now have a family that likes to swoop at you! Makes matter worse is I have 2 cats and they are not even afraid of them!
So now I am on my guard all the time when I go to the front door that the girls don't get outside.
Noel just sits and watches them for hours and every once in a while she will meow and shake her tail if she sees the momma bird fly off!

So look out everyone when you come over to my house to visit with me as they try to scare everyone off the front steps!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...