Sunday, May 25, 2008

Calgary Wedding Photographer


On Saturday I had the opportunity to photograph another wedding, and I thought is it ever going to stop raining. But it didn't, it just continued to pour more rain and more rain! My poor couple had this gorgeous setting for a romantic wedding called Rafter Six Ranch outside of Calgary and just before Canmore Alberta. Normally this place has the most awesome views of the mountains but not that day. You were lucky if you could see the white peaks of them.
To capture this moment I was standing on the church steps waiting for my bride to arrive with an umbrella over my head so I would not get wet, it was more my camera that I was worried about and not me. When I left my house that morning I had such a nice hairdo, but by this time I looked more like a drowned rat! Oh well at the least the camera didn't get wet! And through out the day I was able to get some great photos of the wedding. They say if it rains on your wedding it is suppose to be good luck! Well everyone was wishing the couple alot of good luck!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...