Monday, May 19, 2008

Calgary Wedding Photographer






















On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing a very romantic couple. Not once did I have to tell Justin to kiss his bride Kealy! They were so much fun and we really had a wonderful day! I wanted to do something different to be a little more artistic and they were willing to do almost anything to get a great shot. Well I have so many awesome photos of them that I can't wait to show them everything! Have a great honeymoon Justin & Kealy, see you when you get back!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I'm really glad I've found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually annoying.
A good site with interesting content, that's what I need. Thank you for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't find it.
Feel free to surf my web-site :: Full Article

Anonymous said...


It’s difficult to find educated people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...