Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bird Watcher!




On May 13Th I posted a photo of momma bird sitting on 4 eggs. The Robins had built a nest right above our light by our front door, thinking that they would be safe from all harm.
Well it didn't take long for those nasty crows to find the nest and steal their eggs, one by one. And I was worried about my cats getting the birds. Nature has its ways I guess! I really don't think that the robins went to far because they are always in my yard, eating at our mountain ash tree in the back yard. Now I am a real bird watcher as I love them. I put up a humming bird feeder again and changed the nectar in the feeder just a few days ago but still this year they have not returned. And I am kind of sad not to see them. My blue jays flew away and will come back more than likely late in the summer. But I still have tons of Chickadee's and I love hearing them sing along with the Robins. So I just wanted to share a few photos with you today! I would love to hear back comments from some of you that visit my blog, so please take the time to click on the comment section and share some of your thoughts with all of my readers who take time out to come and visit my blog. Linda

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...