Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hover damn

They have stopped trucks from going through Hover Damn and are building a new highway way above the damn. Now everyone knows that I am afraid of heights and this one was all I could do to take it. It was so windy out that I swear it could blow me over. To get this image I had to lean against my car and balance my lens on my mirror and pray that it turned out. This project has been in the works now for 4 years and will be another 4 years before its finished. They had people working right at the bottom of the bridge and hanging by security wires, now they would get me to do that for no amount of money, these are brave men building this bridge.

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...