Saturday, May 23, 2009

PPOC's National Photographers Convention

"A time gone bye" this old truck got selected to hang in the 2009 print competition for the Professional Photographers of Canada being held in Regina, Sask. Last year with my Tina, we were travelling on a shopping spree in the beautiful state of Montana when I yelled out to her
"STOP THE CAR" she hits the brakes as she thought something had happened, I opened the door and ran up the hill to where these old cars were sitting and photographed this old truck.
Mind you it looks a whole lot better in my photo than it did in real life. The joys of Photoshop!

1 comment:

As I See It Photography said...

So glad I could help! Congrats...hope you are having fun :)

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...