Saturday, May 9, 2009

Calgary Engagement Photographer















































Denise and Robin are getting married this July, we did their e-session on Wednesday, windy Wednesday. Yes it was a nice day but really windy. I think we walked about 2 kilo's shooting their session in as many places as I could find with little wind. They brought their cute little dog Spirit with them and I couldn't believe how well behaved she was. She would just sit and pose pretty for you while you photographed her, but call her name and she would come running.
Her eyes light up when you say treats! Well Robin's eye light up too when ever he looked at Denise.
I asked them to dance while I sang some music, they were so wrapped up in each other, I don't even think they heard the bad notes I was singing! They are having a Cinderella themed wedding so I will have to put my thinking cap on and come up with some good ideas for photo's!
Best of luck to the both of you







No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...