Saturday, May 2, 2009

Car found in Montana

I love the State of Montana, it is so pretty! And the people there are real friendly, God Bless America for I love that country! Last year I was going on a shopping spree with my Friend Tina.
We were driving slow around a lake and I spotted some old cars! "Tina hit the breaks", she freaked as she thought something was wrong, I opened the door and ran up the hill to where these old cars were sitting. They had for sale signs on them. Now I really love old things, and these old cars intrigued me to photograph them. I was thinking in my head hmmm print comp. for the nationals, I am always thinking print comp! But after photographing these cars I didn't think anything of it and we kept on going to our destination because we girls like to shop til we drop, go figure! Well now I am desperate to find one more photo for print comp and as I am searching through thousands of files I found this one. I wanted to create that real old painted look.
My husband Paul said to me Linda do you see what's in the window of that old car? "WHAT"
So I blew up the picture to take a closer look at the window and to my surprise, it looks like a skeleton face! Does it to you?? Well I wonder how this one will do with the judges! Will it hang, will I receive merits for this image. Stay tuned as the nationals are being judged on May 21 and 22 this month. By the way I named this one A time gone bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some old cars/Trucks have their own life to them and this one shows it. It looks to me like it saying "lets get to work there is a job to let's get done.


Peter

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...