Saturday, May 2, 2009

PPOC's 2009 Print Comp!

You know it's really hard trying to pick prints for the nationals. This is my friend Shelley, I photographed her when we were in Mexico this January. Now the sky wasn't really this full of clouds, to ad drama to this image, I put in the clouds from another friend of mine named Shelley, how bad is that 2 Shelley's you just have to love them. It was a really sunny day and Shelley (in the picture) was modeling for me, with not a cloud in the sky just plenty of sunshine that day. Now I am always taking pictures of clouds because clouds talk, or when you look at them long enough they look like they have something to say!
I wanted to beef up this image for Print comp. Print comp has gotten away from just being a photograph and has gone on to be something out of your imagination! Like a fairy tale, make believe, so I made believe that we had clouds for a more dramatic effect. What do you think!
I am open to comments.
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vacation it veryone dream the sand, the surf, kick back and relax. some day maybe I can have as much fun as this picture bring out in it viewing.


Peter

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...