Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Lovers Kiss

I am such a romantic bug! That's my motto Creating Images to Last a Lifetime. I had the pleasure of photographing Darrin and Honey, their engagement session. This is a real loving couple and I would have loved to photograph their wedding, but they are getting married on a destination wedding and to take me along was not in their budget for photography. But I wish them well and I do hope that they have a beautiful wedding where ever they decide that will be.
I have named this image A Lovers Kiss for print comp, now I am wondering will this image hang, will I receive merits for this print? I welcome your feed back don't be shy, leave me a reply.
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All lovers have Kiss they wish to remember for a lifetime Linda you cuaght this one for Honey & Darrin.

I hope you get all the points you can off this


Peter

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...