Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nikon F90X, 28-70mm lens & SB25 Flash for sale!

After much consideration I have decided to sell one of my favorite camera's. This camera is a real gem and is in mint condition. I have all the original boxes that it came in. I would like to sell this system as a set and not break it up unless I get a good offer to do so! I am going to take the best offer for this camera and lens and flash! Please note that shipping will not be included and that it will be extra! I have left the comment box open on this camera so people can ask me questions about the camera. Or if you are really interested in it you can call me at 403-280-8868. Thanks Linda

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...