Friday, October 24, 2008

Calgary Wedding Photographer


My friend finally got married! Congratulations Tiffany! This is an awesome lady that I used to work with at the Bay! She is a talented designer she made her own wedding dress! We were at work together and she told me that Ryan was going to take her to Canmore for a romantic weekend, I told her Yea I bet he's going to ask you to marry him!!!
To my surprise he did ask her and on the her wedding last weekend he told me you spoiled my surprise! Well gee Ryan I am psychic don't you know!!!! I have waited a long time to see these two marry. They met in high school and have been together a long time. When I saw her get out of the limo I burst into tears, I was just so happy for her that she finally married her high school sweetheart!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...