Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Photographer in Calgary





This little one is a handful for her mom and dad! She is always on the go and sure loves to have fun playing. Its hard to keep up to her she really goes, and wants to explore everything!
Hey Dad where's my kiss is the top photo! Rolling around in the leaves was a blast, we had leaves everywhere, and when she stuck her touge out, I couldn't help getting this one! Who had the biggest nose, not me she said! Going for a swing ride was great fun, it was a warm day with beautiful fall colors for this family of 3 and by the time we were done taking photos, I bet she slept all the way home for her parents!
Another day out in the Park in Calgary with a great family, I so love my job!
Linda

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...