Friday, October 24, 2008

More Wedding Photos











They were so romantic together and I was so happy to be part of their celebration. Tiffany I had to put my camera on auto focus because I just kept crying! I wonder who was doing the most. Me (not) Tiffany or her sweet dad! Every time I looked at him he had tears in his eyes while they were getting married! After that every thing was ok! We had tons of smiles and just fun taking the photo's! The wedding was small but so nice, I got to meet everyone there and that was a blast! Their off to Mexico for their honeymoon, I told her take tons of photos cause I want to see!
Congratulations you two, I wish you both all the very best! I couldn't be happier for the both of you. Linda




Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...