Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What happened to old website?

Hello everyone! Yes what has happened to my old website? It was suppose to be connected to the new one but somehow the hosting company decided to shut it down. So now I am in the loop because when they shut it down they also shut down my client's galleries and now all my clients cannot see their photos. I am not happy about this but there does not seem to be nothing I can do about it until my hosting company gets back to me. So now I have to play the waiting game, so bear with me and when I get the website resolved I will leave up your photos longer.
Sorry everyone!
Linda

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...