Sunday, August 3, 2008

Calgary Engagement Photographer






Tiffany and Jay are getting married next year! They are a real playful couple and I had so much fun with them. When Tiffany saw the monkey bars, she went over and hung upside down, I couldn't believe it, Jay says when the wedding comes him and the guys are going to have fun on the bars too. Stay tuned that should be good photos. Running in the sand and playing in the water was a blast. Tiffany tells me she wants to go swimming in her wedding dress! Boy I sure love this fun loving couple! I can't wait to photograph their wedding next year! It's going to be a blast! All the best to the both of you!

1 comment:

As I See It Photography said...

Great job Linda...looks like you had a lot of fun. Don't you just love it when you get couples like that?

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...