Thursday, August 28, 2008

Calgary Family Photographer

You know I am not much of a baby photographer, but this little one stole my heart away!
I have waited a long time for a baby girl to come into the family, NO SHE IS NOT MINE!!!
She was born last November to my Nephew and Niece and my sister gets to spoil her all the time. While spending the night in Winnipeg, I called up my family and asked them to come for family photos while I was here. I finally got to meet her and cuddle her for the first time bringing tears to my eyes. You see I just don't get home to the Peg much anymore, time is so short and goes way to fast! You really have to make the best of it, so I did by getting some awesome photos of this little one with her parents.

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...