Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mom's Passing

Hello everyone, sorry I have been out of the loop for a while! My mom passed away on the 19th of August and being the eldest in the family I was left in charge to handle all the arrangements. Do you have a Will????? Let me tell you that if you don't your family could be hurting. The fighting and the arguments as to who gets what and what gets done is alarming! With out a will things go into probate and the court will decide who gets what and what gets done. Don't let this happen to you, get a will, give your family instructions on what you would like done before its too late. Paul and I will be calling our lawyer to get this done, there is no way I want to leave my 2 sons in the dark!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...