Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Ever notice that photographers do goofy things to make their clients smile, yea I know I am one of those photographers! I do the darnest things to get a smile sometimes, well here I am telling him that I am creeping closer to tickle him if he doesn't give me even a hint of a smile, and the top one I am telling him smile or I will come over and really tickle you for sure, but then if I did that how would I take him picture! Yea I know all talk and no action!
He was a great model and the time flew by quick, I still wanted to take them to more spots but we finished up and told him next time we will go to some more awesome spots! I want to thank his mom too for being such a good helper in lugging our gear around and keeping an eye on stuff while we were shooting and for holding the reflector for us. She did an amazing job for us.
SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...