Sunday, June 21, 2009

Calgary Newborn Baby & Maternity Photography












The newest addition to the Miller family is this handsome little guy! So sweet and so tiny! I just love watching babies sleep, you wonder what they are thinking, they make such cute expressions on their faces. I had a wonderful time yesterday meeting this little guy for the first time and trying to photograph little peanut, he sure likes to wiggle. I would put him in one spot grab my camera and he would move. His mom and aunty were there to help with his photo first photo session. Yep I Got You Babe! I made mom cry when she saw the photos today, didn't want to do that! But how can you not help it when he is your first child! Yes I remember those days I used to cry too being a new mom. Well Mom Marla they grow up real quick with a mind of their own, enjoy while he is small and treasure every moment! Love Linda!



No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...