Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh yea I have been bad, not posting anything for a while. My baby brother came into town for a week and he kept me busy entertaining him. We were running all over the place with his job. He works for Snap on Tools and if I wanted to visit I had to go with him on some of his sites. Now I found it pretty boring to just sit in his truck while he had to work but at least we got to visit. I was able to take him to one of my favorite spots for lunch, Saskatoon Berry Farm. All in all we had a good visit and I was sad to put him back on the plane this morning for Toronto. One week sure fly's by. We had pretty crummy weather here, while he was here and wouldn't you know it on his last day the sun comes out and it warms up.

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...