Saturday, April 19, 2008

My little Sparrows


The last thing I did was fill up my bird feeders on Thursday, because I knew that we were going to get snow the next day and that there would be lots of it and I didn't want to go stomping through it to get to the bird feeders. These little guys fight to get to the feeder and its funny to watch them. But while they are at they drop seeds down below for someone else. My squirrel that comes every day several times a day looking for food. Well as you can see he sure is not afraid to dig for the seeds. I sure am loving that long lens that I got because to get these photos I didn't even have to leave my house. I just photographed these little creatures through my kitchen window. I am loving that lens!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...