Friday, March 2, 2012

The Bay Bridal Show Calgary

Are you getting married this year or even next year? Want to attend a free bridal show?
Then why not come on down to the Bay's 10 annual bridal show at the Blackfoot Inn located on the Blackfoot in Calgary!
When? Sunday March 4, 2012
Time: Doors open at 12 noon
They are giving away to the first 150 brides a loot bag, who doesn't like a loot bag?
Come on down and see the latest wedding dresses, tuxes, flowers, gift jewelery, and me!
Yes Me I will be there "Photography by Linda"
Come and see what is new and enter my draw, I am giving away 2 engagement sessions with your choice of an 11 x 14 wall portrait! But that is not all!!! Book your wedding with me at the show and I have a bonus, I am including an leather wedding album with the booking of the "ROMANCE" package. Your choice of two styles and each album will contain 20 images of your choice!
This special is based on availability so hurry in! See you there!

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...