Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wedding Fair Bridal Show

Come on down to the Wedding Fair and Stop by "I do decorations" booth and say hello.
I will be helping my good friend Judy with her booth. If you are looking for a great decorator then look no further. Stop in and see us on January 22, 2012 BMO Centre, Stampede Park.
I still have a few discount cards to hand out for the show so if you are wanting to go give me a call at 403-280-8868.

Need a Tuxedo for your wedding, then visit the Tux Shop for the latest trends and styles!
Look for The Tux Shop at The Wedding Fair! Great Tuxes for a great price ! "The Tux Shop"

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...