Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Calgary engagement couple portrait photographer, photographybylinda.ca












Yes once again it's accreditation time and this time I am submitting for "COUPLES"!
Couples Portraits consists of 10 images of ten different subjects from ten different photo session, 10 different locations showing ten different poses and have enough variety in the submission to show the photographer's creative and technical ability. Head and shoulders, 3/4 and full lenght poses must be shown. These portraits are of couples only. Must include both environmental and indoors locations and should demonstrate interaction between the subjects and storytelling.

I need six more couples to participate in my couples accreditation. If you would like to be one of my couples all you need to do is contact me. I will photograph the session for free and then select one image from the session to enter. If it gets accepted and hangs I will give you a copy of the image absolutely complimentary and the digital file of the image.

Remember I need 10 images of ten different couples! Portrait session is open to couples in the city of Calgary and surrounding towns within 20 miles of the city.

I would love to hear from you!

Linda

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...