Friday, May 27, 2011

Okotoks weddings and engagement photographer



Andrew and Cheryl are both from Calgary and they met in Toronto. They are living there and going to university. Some of the places Andrew asked me to find were hay bales, rail road tracks and water for their engagement session. So I started off with our lake to give them the water feel that they wanted and met up with Janice. We photographed them for just over an hour and then we headed for the town of Okotoks. A really pretty town with tons of history and old buildings right up my alley! Having my son living in Okotoks I go quite often and scouted out some places where I could take Andrew and Cheryl. Just before we got into town I had found the hay bales, nothing like hoping the fence and we were in. After leaving the farmers fields we headed for the old buildings some of them were built in 1902! Much to their delight I was able to photograph them in a number of awesome places. I sure didn't have to tell Andrew to kiss Cheryl, he just had to look at her and the next thing they were kissing!

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...