Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cabo Mexico Photographybylinda.ca




While visiting Cabo Mexico I met Hannah, she and her boy friend Cris, another fellow photographer friend of mine were doing a gypsy photo shoot and asked me to come along with them. They were off to do and evening sunset session together. Although I didn't tag along with them that night I was able to photograph Hannah in her costume on the beach just before they left. Thought I would share some of the photos of this very beautiful lady with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!...Linda these look amazing!...love them. |So glad to have met you in Cabo. Im sure we will see each other soon!.....Hannah looks so beautiful!....amazing images...

Cris Bustamante
Dynamic Digital Images (Facebook)

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...