Friday, August 20, 2010

Calgary Wedding Photography





Ok I have never just posted just the bride and not the groom, but with Kendra I can't help it!
Not only is she a very loving person for real, she is so sweet and kind. Her smile is contagious and when she laughs she laughs from the heart. Yes Kendra got married and I was so lucky that she choose me as her photographer. I had a little help from some dear friends of mine Keith and Joan who came out and helped me photograph and light the happy couple.
Only today I am not going to show off the groom, well at least not yet. I have more of this beautiful stunning bride Kendra!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...