Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Calgary wedding photographer



Congratulations Dayle & Darcey on your wedding June 26, 2010.
I was given the pleasure to second shoot for a fellow photographer friends of mine Joan and Keith Fox! When they asked me to come out and work with them I jumped at the chance to be able to go out and photograph a wedding just in a photo journal style, how nice was that not to be in charge and just go with the wind! Dayle and Darcey were a great fun loving couple to work with and I was pumped. I was able to catch them having fun and being themselves on their wedding day.
Dayle and Darcey have an amazing love story! She asked Darcey for their 1st date in Junior High! And their love grew from there!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...