Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Calgary Engagement Wedding Photographer








Yes once again PPOC 2010 print comp is coming up and who will be this years photographer of the year! Every year I like to enter some of my work and see what comes of it.
I wonder if my friend Denise knows she is so popular this year with me. I had the pleasure of photographing Denise and Robin's wedding back in July of 2009 and decided to enter them.
She is thrilled that I used some of her portraits.
While strolling through Fish Creek park after an awesome engagement shoot I came across the big buck and couldn't resist getting a photo of him. My husband loves it so much he asked me to print it for him. And again I was photographing a family session and I couldn't believe how good my families dogs were. They were so well behaved and understood everything you said, well almost I would say. These two were a couple of real cute dogs.
I posted my prints a little while ago but I have done more work on the images tweaking them even more!
So here is hoping that I hang one or maybe 2 or just wouldn't it be fabulous if all 4 got accepted and hung at this years 2010 convention!


No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...