Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nikon F90X Professional SLR

The Nikon F90X is still for sale, this film camera is in perfect order, takes great images!
I have all the original packaging and manuals for this amazing camera! Why am I selling it, it is because I am completely digital now and do not use film anymore! I am open to offers!
The AF Nikkor 28-70mm 3.5-4.5D lens is a perfect companion portrait lens also is in mint shape comes with 52mm 1A lens filter and shade hood is also open to offers! Need a great working flash well the Nikon SB-25 is also open to offers! Have all original packaging for lens & flash!
If you are interested I can be reached at 1-403-280-8868.

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...