Saturday, October 10, 2009

Calgary's Wedding Photographer

I have the sweetest couples, they make me feel welcome and wanted, I love what I do making people happy with memories to last a lifetime. Paul and I just celebrated 31 years of marriage on the 7th of October and if I could do it all over again I would do things different. Like my photographer, I would not just pick a friend to take my wedding photos, I would research and look for a real professional, one that would capture the way we feel about each other. Photography says alot of things and tells stories about people! When I look back at our wedding photos I don't cry, there is no mood, there is no feeling, we just stood there and did nothing! Todays photography is heart felt, tells a story, it's creative, romantic and it is something that you can look back on for years to come and say I did that on my wedding day, or that really happened! All the planning it takes for a wedding several months or maybe even a year all fly's by in a matter of hours and it's just a blur until you get your photos to remind you of your day and what happened through out that day!
Yes I cry at my weddings, and I joke about putting my camera on auto focus when I cry, because all the couple's who hire me I don't take them for granted, just because they are paying my bills and giving me a income, I care about them and most of my clients become long time friends and I love them just like family!
So if you are planning a wedding for this year or next year I welcome you to come and talk to me about your most important day of your life marriage! Don't hire a friend, hire a professional and then we become friends!
To all my clients for this year I wish you all the happiness and good health and a long and happy life together always!
Linda

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...