Friday, July 31, 2009











The young couple that stole the show! Ring bearer and flower girl stole the show, they were so cute with the flower girl missing her front tooth she wasn't afraid to smile. And the ring bearer he loved to ham it up for the camera! Their wedding party was awesome with tons of smiles and helpful through out the day to the bride and groom.
Denise was a good one for expressions, she didn't leave anything out and I caught her over and over again with blowing me kisses to OH!!!
You can tell that Prince Charming loves his new wife as he was always gazing at her, he was so attentive and I loved it! Denise you are one lucky lady!
For the past year since I have know Denise, I have never seen her with make up but on her wedding day she was a beautiful bride and so playful, she kept me in stitches with her laughs and her expressions!
Denise and Robin I want to wish you all the very best in your life together! Linda




No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...