Sunday, March 1, 2009

My son the Pilot!

My son the pilot, Ken took me up in his airplane for the first time today. He has been flying now for about 5 years and I finally got the courage to go up in the plane with him. Now I am not afraid of big aircraft but when it comes to this little stuff, I was a chicken. Not only is the plane small but you can hardly turn in it. You certainly felt every little bump and air pocket. I asked him if I could bring a throw up bag along with me, but he said that's ok mom you won't get sick on me! So I took my camera with me and tried to get some photos up in the air, but the day is so dull and not that great for photos. We were flying along the mountains and in some cases I could barely hang onto the camera, let alone take photos.
But I did tell him that I would love to go up again with him this summer. Summer when is that how long, I tell ya I will have to build up courage again to get into that plane!

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...