Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sunshine for Nan & Papa



This little angel is the first little girl to be born in our family for about 30 years and I don't get to spoil her much! She is now one year old and I wanted to send her a beautiful little dress for Christmas so my family could show her off. It matches her cute rosy cheeks as she is teething and now has 8 teeth. My sister Pat is so lucky to have a grandchild as beautiful as her and it makes me green with envy as my own two sons still are not married. I want to be young with my grandchildren so I can watch them grow. I better mention Grampa Peter too he gets to take some fun photos of her all the time. I have to wait until I go home to enjoy her which is not often
back to Winnipeg. Opps did I mention that she has real cute parents, well one thing she takes after me is she is a scopio! And so is my sister!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...