Friday, September 12, 2008

Calgary Wedding Photographer





When I first met Jay & Michelle I thought what a great couple they would be to photograph. We had such a lovely time at our interview! When they called me and told me they wanted to hire me I was so happy, I tried to help Michelle any way that I could with her wedding plans and we became good friends. At their reception I was an invited guest and didn't have to take photos for it but I just couldn't help myself, there was just too much fun going on and I wanted to be part of it. She hugged me at the reception and told me that she wasn't going to let me out of her life that we were going to be life long friends and I started to cry. I don't know what it is about Chel & Jay but I just love them. Tomorrow I am shooting their E-Session because every time we tried to photograph it before they got married, it either snowed or poured rain, but not tomorrow, its finally going to be nice and we have planned another fun day to be together so stay tuned for some more of Chel & Jay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As all brides know the moment you accept a proposal the real work begins. We have so much to do in so little time. There are so many details big and small. Jay and I had interviewed three photographers before meeting Linda. I was really worried that we wouldn't find someone. The interviews were impersonal, stuffy and frankly all about the photographer and not about us the couple. They asked us no questions but were very eager to give us their price book/packages. Thankfully, we had one last interview and it was with our dear sweet Linda. After the interview we were driving home and we both looked at each other and said "she's the one". Linda is confident, kind, warm, professional, and has the biggest heart for people. We called her immediately to ask if she would work with us. Thankfully she accepted.

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...