Sunday, July 20, 2008

Calgary Wedding Photographers


Here is you sneak peak Danielle & Ron! This was such a great bunch of people to work with, I had so much fun photographing them! When I spread out the blanket and then starting placing them on it one by one in a circle, they didn't even ask me what on earth was I doing! But no they just went and followed directions. Hank asked me how I was going to photograph it hang from a tree I said!! NOT!!! Its the famous fish eye lens! I put the lens away for a while but have started using it again, trying to think of different things I could do with it. Well here's one!

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...