Saturday, June 21, 2008

Calgary Wedding Photographer






Vicky & Eric what a real cute couple, he just towers over her, get a load of those shoes she wore on her wedding day, man my feet would kill me but not hers! They were so cute. I did a few sitting down on the grass shots with them, this way I could keep Eric's height down to reach her!
But he didn't mind the one photo on his knees, he rather loved it and Vicky she couldn't stop laughing! They always had smiles, not once did I have to tell them to smile for the camera the both of them were just so natural for the camera!
Using my fish eye lens for the guys, they look kind of funny in the jump, but blown up big the photo looks awesome.
Thought I would also try out some awesome Black & White shot with a hint of red and green, I really the love the effect that I got.
Vicky & Eric, I would like to wish you both much love, health and happiness in your life together!
Linda

No comments:

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...