Monday, March 10, 2008

Lama's

My Friend Tina and I decided to take a drive out to the country and have lunch at a favorite spot we like. Taking my camera along because most of the time I don't leave home without it, we came accross a farmers herd of Lama's and decided to stop so I could take photo's of them.

These animals were not afraid of me, but I was of them just a little. I could not believe how close they let me come to them, I was almost within arms reach of them. Boy talking about hamming it up for the camera, they were playing and making all kinds of noices.
They were just posing for me and one by one they all came to me to see who I was and have their photo taken. I got some really interesting photos of them.

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...