Monday, October 1, 2007

New Website is up and running

I did not think that creating a new website would be difficult, so many things to do and remember to do when building it. I have had some of my clients tell me "Hey Linda what gives I am no longer on your website!" I am saying please be patient with me and I will try to get some of my galleries up. Right now I am trying very hard to get caught up with Bridal Albums and orders for all the fantastic weddings that I have had so far this year! Not to mention all the great families that I have been given the pleasure to photograph!

Now here is the next thing for me to run for the Chair of central Branch Calgary, Photographers Association. I have had many people asking me to run for the chair. What to do, that is quiet a commitment!

Stay tuned and we will see what happens!

Have a great day!

Linda

Plexus Lean.......|| Call Linda get your's today!

Achieve your nutritional goals with the help of Plexus Lean ™ Life is busy and eating healthy isn’t easy. That’s why we created Lean, ...